Group Leader Info:
Contact Info in Puerto Rico:
*Cell Phone :
Alternative Cell Phone:
I will meet the Van at Mall Plaza Las Americas
I will meet the van at the Juana Diaz Mall (car.149)
I prefer Hotel Pick-up (San Juan area only)
*Date of Adventure:
*Age range of participants:
*Weight range of participants:lbs.
Total amount authorized for billing:
*Tax included per person
You will have an opportunity to add a gratuity to your credit card on the day of
your adventure (10%-15%). Groups of 6pp+ will be charged with a 12% gratuity.
Reservation Terms and Conditions:
- Credit card required to confirm reservations. Your information will be kept on file in case of a last-minute cancellation or no-show, but you will not be charged until the day of the adventure.
- As a reminder, Acampa requires 48 hours of advance notice to cancel or modify
your reservation. Any cancellation within the 48 hours will be charged
with the full amount.
- Please remember to be on time. Out of fairness to the other adventure participants and staff in the van, Acampa will wait only for 5 minutes after your pickup time and will give you a final notice call. If you do not answer nor are present within that time, it will be considered a No-Show Cancellation and will be charged. There will be No Exceptions,No Refunds and the group will not be able to wait for you. Thank you for understanding our job and the responsibility it takes to do a great professional adventure.
- Acampa Nature Adventures requires good health and physical condition. Participants will be traveling on uneven and slippery terrain, wading in moving water, standing near steep ledges and cliffs, and hiking over sustained hills. If you have a medical or physical condition which makes participating in these activities dangerous for you, you should not participate. Acampa reserves the right to cancel or limit your participation based on your medical or physical condition. If this happens at the last minute due to an undisclosed condition, you will be responsible to pay the full amount of your trip.
- Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we are not able to accommodate people weighing over 230lbs or bigger than 38" waist on rappelling or zip-lining elements of our tours.
- Acampa guides have the right to cancel the activity in the event of any participant behavior which threatens the safety of the group. In this case, the person(s) whose behavior is deemed irresponsible will be charged the full amount of the activity.
- Acampa reserves the right to cancel the activity for any reason; including adverse weather conditions or low participation (minimum group size is 6 people for classic adventures). If Acampa cancels the activity, you will not be charged.
I certify that the information I have provided on this form is correct. I agree to the terms and conditions specified above and I agree to pay the amount noted on the left.
I have read and understand and agree with Acampa Nature Adventure Terms and Conditions
Please type your name and click on SUBMIT